Monday, August 11, 2008

Finally!!

We are finally buying a house after looking for 3.5 years. We originally thought we would only be in our apartment for 7 months, but life happened, as it always does. We have loved our ward and will be sad to leave our friends and the youth of the ward that we have been privileged to know through our callings. Our house will always be open to visitors though I have to warn everyone that it is at the end of civilization. It wasn't our plan to live so far east but this house practically fell into our laps and the decision feels right for our family at this time.
I do not plan to post many interior pictures until we have moved in and straightened up a little. I am not a huge fan of empty room shots since it is hard to judge the space when all you can see are two walls and a window.

Here is the exterior


the park, literally across the street


the kitchen and dining room area


Random Acts of Cuteness:
playing the piano solo
playing with a friend

7 comments:

Hadley Family Clan! said...

I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! I am totally going to miss you being my vt, seeing you at church, and the girls playing in nursery, but I am also so happy for you and your family. What a beautiful home that is perfect for you guys. How sweet that the park is right by your house and E will have a blast playing their. Can't wait to see it and have a play date their.

Mallory said...

What a CUTE home!!! I am SO excited for you!

starkmom said...

So awesome.Didn't even know you were looking.Call me and let me know where it's at.
Congrats to you!!!

Christine said...

YAY for you! I am so glad you guys found something and it's so cute outside. Where is it? Shoot me an email with the new addy - I don't want to leave you out of the Adoption Celebration Shower in my neck of the woods.

The Revie Family said...

Congratulations...sniff, sniff. Will miss you. The house looks awesome.

Mallory said...

E is getting so big! it is crazy how fast time flies by so fast!! i remember going to the RS retreat and she was just a little little baby! its just so crazy!

Marisa said...

Christina, I think you are moving on our street! We live next to that park, and our house looks the exact same. YOu will have to let me know what ward you are going to be in!