Friday, August 29, 2008

On the move

Ok, it's for real. We are moving tomorrow. I'm excited, nervous and a little stressed (eustress not distress).We may not have internet for at least a month, so if anyone plans a mom's lunch, playdate or GNO type activity please remember I have a cellphone that works. Don't forget about me, I'm just 20 minutes east.
We welcome all visitors to our new home just know it will be a mess for awhile. When the downstairs is relatively done we'll have some sort of official get together or playdate party. Thank you to everyone that has helped us collect boxes and paper or will be helping us move our stuff tomorrow.

2 comments:

Amanda and Michelle said...

Happy Moving! Have just finished the process, I wish you patience and strenth. It is exhausting! Just remember how wonderful it will be to be settled in to the new place. good luck!

Christine said...

I am so excited that you will be closer to me. Granted you weren't that far to begin with, but now we can get to you in 30 minutes or less with traffic. YAY for living so far east - I think everyone should move out this way. :)