This week has been filled with funny moments due to her new found freedom to walk. Plus, I think it's given her more confidence to really get into things:
Fun at Dobson Park.
Looking at all of her blankets.
Chewing on Daddy's hat.
Busting my lip, ouch!
Getting stuck beside the
piano and in between the couches.
Bringing me toys and books.
3 comments:
SO CUTE!! She is so funny, I love watching her during Sunday School, she just cracks me up. Now that she's walking I can only imagine the entertainment! :) JK but she's a cutie!
Very cute walker... look out all the many messes you will find now! :)
I wish we lived closer again. I can just imagine ALL of the fun we could be having now that I have so many friends staying at home. Elaya is adorable and the walking is such a treat! :)
Post a Comment