Tuesday, November 03, 2015

All Hallows Eve week

 Miss B as Belle. I unfortunately ran out of time and wasn't able to take better pictures of her but she loved her curly hair.

 Halloween night just before heading out to collect candy. The bowl was what Daddy was going to hand out.

Easiest costumes ever. It only cost $2 plus the paint I already had and one day to paint everything.
This costume was sewn by my grandmother for my Aunt and it took me 2 years to convince E to wear it. I think she makes a great clown.


We went to my MIL's school fall festival with lots of games and activities. Apparently Mr. O found a game where he could throw baseballs into a toilet seat. The girls got to climb a rock wall, go down a jumbo bounce slide and got their faces painted.

Zombie B.  Despite being told the makeup was easy to wash off, she ended up crying as I peeled it off a little at a time and scrubbed her clean. She said she never wants to be a zombie again. Poor thing.

E went for the safer butterfly look. The blue eye shadow really makes her eyes pop.

O painted himself earlier in the day using my makeup. I was not so amused, especially by the trail of red lipstick down the hall and on the stairs.


My cute giraffe. He only tolerated 6 pictures being taken before the clothes and hood came off. Halloween night though he was a champ keeping it on and walking the entire 2 blocks that we trick or treated. Out of all the scary decorations and costumes that night he only froze and refused to go closer without me one time. I thought he did great.


No comments: