We decided ahead of time to go all out since we knew this would be our only time to eat here. It's kinda pricey and we know how to make it ourselves, but I digress. We were out to celebrate and we did with a 4 course meal.
Cheese fondue served with bread, vegetables and apples. We l.o.v.e. cheese so this was our favorite course. After this was a salad course.
Main Entree: we sort of ate it before we realized we didn't take a pic. We had a cajun "mojo" cooking oil for steak, lobster, memphis bbq pork, marinated chicken, mushroom pasta (all for J, bleck) vegetables and potatoes. It came with these 6 dipping sauces: green goddess, lemon butter, gorgonzola, curry, teriyaki and ginger.
Dessert: we snarfed down almost every bite before realizing we had missed a photo op again. We got a dark chocolate turtle sauce that came with strawberries, bananas, rice krispy treats, pound cake, brownies, marshmallows and candied pecans. The chocolate sauce was amazing so when I asked what kind of chocolate they used I was surprised to learn that the restaurant has their own plant to make their own chocolate.
After we waddled out of the restaurant I graciously let J pick a movie since I was in charge of dinner. We saw Bond, James Bond.
The next morning we slept in until 8AM!!!!!!!!!!! with no one banging on doors, jumping on us or meowing at the top of their lungs. It was amazing!
We got all dressed up to go to the temple, had a quick breakfast and made it out the door in under 30 min start to finish. That never happens with 2 little ones.
What a wonderful weekend. Thank You Nana for the sleepover - the girls had a blast and so did we.
8 down and Eternity to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment