1st day: we discovered a cute little local store that sells ice cream cones. It's a hot spot for the Snow Birds who all cooed over the cuteness that accompanies children eating ice cream. It only took 6 napkins to clean everyone afterwards.
On Thursday, we went to a Dairy Farm with friends. They got to pet the animals, feed them carrots, climb giants stacks of hay or rock, play bean bag toss and drank flavored milk. Miss B ran off twice to look at animals without telling me so she ended up in an Elmo harness, which she did not enjoy but at least she was safe.
During the entire week I was also working on redecorating an accent wall in the kitchen, which is Coca Cola themed, making it red, white and black. I wanted to add a bright color so I added shades of teal blue to the shelves and a wall collage.
I painted the tree. It's hard to see but my favorite part of the painting is the small red dots along the branches.
I used a piece of floral twig to cover the nail for a more natural touch.
I had a photo shoot Saturday morning at Silly Mountain, so J took the girls hiking there while I shot and then I caught up to them at the top. We nibbled on carrots and grapes while looking down on the valleyscape. The girls were dusty and happy. It was a super windy day as you can see. On the way down, Miss B sang us beautiful gibberish songs while E sang "Look, there goes a Leprechaun" in honor of St. Patrick's Day.

No comments:
Post a Comment