When people would say "Oh, what a pretty Snow White" E would promptly correct them with "I'm not Snow White, I'm E. I'm just pretending to be Snow White" Good thing she cleared up any confusion.
Quick pic before attending our annual Trunk-R-Treat party with our church. E informed me months ago I was to be a bunny so I obeyed and made a cotton tail (which of course you can't see b/c I wasn't about to pose in such a way that you could see it.
Daddy helping show Miss B the ropes. E was a pro and said thank you to everyone, as instructed was necessary if she wanted the candy. Unfortunately we did not get a face shot of J with painted on whiskers; he was a lab rat -get it?
This was our moon that night - completely set the mood.
Fast forward to actual Halloween night. We only walked two blocks which Miss B did firmly attached to my hand. Between the darkness and strange costumed people she wasn't about to let go. (This picture was staged for the last house just so I could get a cute pick of them together.)
We practiced saying "trick or treat" which B would say as we walked but when we got to actual people she just stared, unblinking, holding out her bucket, waiting for her treat. I'm pretty sure she got the concept but was too entranced by all the costumes to speak. I did convince her to say thank you a hand full of times. Luckily everyone thought she was cute even if silent.
E had fun running ahead of us, knocking on doors and saying hi to anyone that passed by us. Again she was good about saying her socially expected lines.
Daddy was excited to go with us this year since last year he handed out the candy. We kept our house dark and prayed we wouldn't get egged since we skipped handing out candy this year. We alternate so next year be sure to come by.
Aaand, of course I had to get a formal shot of Snow White....
and my Little Lady Bug
2 comments:
I love how E looks so sweet and obedient in her Snow White picture. LOL! They looked so darn cute for Halloween! :)
I bribed E with candy if she would let me take pics for 2 minutes.
Post a Comment