I have a photographer friend
(to see her work click here) so each year we take turns taking pictures of our families . It's a win win all around.
(to see the pictures I took of her family click here)
This year we went to Joe's Farm Grill which has great food but also lovely green hills, weathered wooden structures and this great silver barn.
 |
| I am SO happy that I apparently had a recessive blue-eyed gene. I could look at her eyes all day! |
 |
Sometimes I miss my baby, but then I am so proud of the big girl E has blossomed into.
|
 |
| This is typical E loving Miss B so much so she starts to topple over. |
 |
| This is the picture of what my heart holds most dear. |
 |
| Daddy's girls |
1 comment:
Those blue eyes are beautiful!!! Love the brown shirts.. love this family. Thanks for sharing your family pictures. Hopefully we can get all of ours back soon so I can get started on Christmas cards. (IF--I get around to Christmas cards! hahahA!) Love all your updates, I am a blog stalker and dont comment often by I do read them. Happy Birthday! And tell my Cuz hello and squeeze your babies a little extra from me.
Post a Comment