Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A Blessing not so in disguise

We blessed miss B this last Sunday. She was a beauty in her new gown (thanks Nana) and big sister's bonnet. Afterwards we had a nice lunch with all of our family. The house was full, noisy and filled with the people I love. I couldn't have asked for more.
recreating her sister's pictureThe only thing that comes close to making sleep seem optional is this bright, smiley face!
Here is our very first family of four photo. Not much to write home about but there it is.
All of our wonderful family that helped us celebrate.

And since my last post didn't color E well, here is a video of her cute albeit short attention- spanned side.

I love to listen to her sing.

4 comments:

MommyMert said...

You have beautiful children. Looks like a lovely blessing.

Ashley said...

You all look so beautiful! I'm glad you've been able to catch B's lovely smile.

Jenny said...

Cute family picture!! She looks so cute in her blessing dress, I love the bonnet!

Brenda said...

What a cute smile.