Saturday, November 01, 2008

Octoberfest

Thursday we went to a Pumpkin Patch-our first visit ever. E had such a good time running around, pointing and saying "pu-kin ey-where". We had a lot of friends join us which made some cute pictures, in between a largest snack sharing fest. I love that she has friends her age and loves the older kids as well. She's such a social person which is fun to watch as a parent as she, without reservation, makes new friends wherever we go.




















For Halloween we went to our church's Trunk or Treat activity. Inside were games like a cake walk, pole fishing and a bean bag toss. E had know idea what was going on but you could tell she was very excited by all the kids in costumes. Next up was time to collect the loot. It only took about 2 cars for her to understand that if she held out her bag goodies would be given. She even tried to say "trick or treat" a few times. Such a darling experience for us to watch her enjoy the festivities. Maybe next year she can try to play some games instead of running around the room.




could she be any cuter?






Ladybug, Butterfly & Cowboy











in action

3 comments:

The Revie Family said...

E is the most adorable lady bug I've ever seen. I love that you and J dress up too. We are believers in adults dressing up along with their kids. It makes it so fun.

azHarline said...

She is so cute. It looks like you guys had fun. I love your costumes. I wish our ward had a trunk or treat.

Hadley Family Clan! said...

E looks darling in her lady bug outfit. What a beautiful picture of her smiling. Great job on the bows:).