I just learned about this free program for all parents and children age 5 and under. Monday through Thursday they do story time, crafts, recreational activities and snacks around the Mesa area. For the schedule check out
their website. I plan on doing this at least 2-3 times a month with E. If anyone wants to go together, let me know.
3 comments:
I saw a pamphlet for this at the library and it says birth to age 3... but then all the stuff on it seems not very enjoyable for an 8 month old. If you go let me know what you think, and if it'd be appropriate for me to bring O. Because we are def always looking for something to do!!
call me...
I came across your blog through Bridgette. We took Andrew yesterday and he had a blast! Thanks for the info! I think we'll take him in as often as we can.
Post a Comment