Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Entertain your child

I just came a cross this incredible website with a wealth of information on local indoor play centers, museums, preschools, parks, and much more. I've already spent an hour looking through just a few topics relevant to toddlers. I just had to share it with all the moms, aunts and grandmas who read this blog. For the unofficial mom's playgroup on Thursdays, this is where I'll get my ideas for Sept.

3 comments:

lrbodine said...

I've come across a few of those places but haven't researched them all out! I was just reading about a teddy bear factory on the other side of town but i don't know if our girls would care enough right now to go on a tour.

Christine said...

Oh how I MISS you guys! Our kids would have so much fun together - not to mention the tons of fun we all have. I wish gas wasn't so EXPENSIVE and that we lived a tad bit closer.

The Revie Family said...

Neat-o...Thanks Christina. Did I share www.shedoeshair.blogspot with you yet? If not, check it out. It will be more useful when E's hair grows out a little more, but it's still fun for ideas.