Ok, so I'm finally breaking down and starting a blog because I recorded some amazing footage of E today and I had to share. She is performing on command which is exciting for any parent when we want to show off our talented children. Who knew waving and signing for more food would become something to cheer for. Ah, the simple pleasures of life.
Since I'm new to this whole medium, any tips on how to do make my site more appealing are very welcome. Here's to giving in and typing more soon!
6 comments:
She is a cutie!! :)
I love how fascinated they are with noise and the piano! Can you believe she will be 1 tomorrow?!
Good for you, Christina! I'm afraid I don't have any great skills when it comes to blogging--I jumped ship from blogger to wordpress because wp is easier to use when you don't know squat!
Other than that, I'm so excited to see your blog as it develops!
And happy, happy birthday E. dear.
Stina! So glad you're blogging. I love the video, You've inspired me to start blogging again myself.
Love it! And I love a baby playing the piano - we've had several of those.
So Cute! Happy 1st Birthday Elaya and what a fun way to celebrate it on Super Bowl Sunday:) I am so exicted that you have a blog and she is so cute playing the piano.
Post a Comment