I follow The Small Things Blog, and she has done a few videos where she gets ready for the day (hair and make-up) in 15 minutes. I think she looks very put together in that short amount of time so I thought I'd give it a go.
Here I am with sweaty, post work out hair but freshly showered.
Eh, voilĂ . 15 minutes later. It's been drizzling off and on here all day, which for my frizzy hair = it must be put up somehow 'cause there's no way it will look good down when it's humid and rainy. For not needing anything more glamorous than a quick grocery store trip today, I was able to do a decent amount of make-up.
It's a little hard to see but I did a french, dutch braid into a wrapped ponytail to make my ponytail a little fancier.
It feels good to know that I can get presentable in a short amount of time.
What can you do in 15?



No comments:
Post a Comment