Since we were all together, we had to take some family photos which was tricky since I needed to be in the shot as well. I may have forgotten how to use the self-timer and made everyone wait for a few minutes while I pulled out the manual (thank goodness I packed it) which wasn't embarrassing at all. Then I set everything up on a precarious rock and had to jump down and run for my life to make it in the frame in 10 sec, all while not looking winded.
All of us
The grandkids
Now just the grownups
This door is apparently super expensive and famous.
A large group went for a hike, that I missed out on so O could nap, so Daddy took us back later with just the 3 of us. O figured out the camel pack fairly quickly.
Crossing Danger Bridge
Daddy said "Look at Mama" and then *took off just abandoning my sweet boy in the middle of this raging river. Luckily I was ready with my camera and he survived to have me tell the tale. (*I may be exaggerating a smidge)
Someone was very happy to find wet river rocks.
I said, "Please rinse off his hands" and this was Daddy's solution.
The view from one of the decks.


No comments:
Post a Comment