Monday, December 08, 2014

Tis the Season

I probably have more pictures on another camera, but to get the season started.....


 Our first live tree!

 At the tree lot having some cut-out fun.



 Out to dinner with Gpa D and Gma K.




 At our church's Ugly sweater party. I think they look adorable.


 Catching some of the kids playing with props.


 My little bruiser hit the corner of his eye last week so he looks extra tough.


Fun with Santa!
 
PART 2

 Someone learned how to walk downstairs.


 Painting her very own ceramic ornaments with mom.
 Making a gingerbread train (and trying really hard not to eat all the candy).



 At the Mesa Temple Lights.
Gma T got B the dream light she's been dreaming of for months.


 Goofing around with dress ups and...
 loving the boxes that stuff came in just as much as the gift.
 Nana helping O open his new book.


 Nana also got us a cookie house kit so to the kids' disappointment I claimed it for my own and wouldn't let them help until the very end.


MERRY CHRISTMAS!




No comments: