Sorry the pictures are bad but we were in the nose bleed section.
Getting ready for the show
Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and Donald introducing the show.
Above and below: Princess and the Frog
Cinderella
Flynn Rider and Maximus from Tangled
This is dark but it was when Rapunzel finally got to see all of the lanterns lit and floating into the sky. This was E's favorite part.
Here is the finale where they have all of the famous princesses and princes come out to say goodbye. E was really confused and asked if we were now going to watch all of their stories, after having already been there for 2 hours.
It was fun and totally worth it. E asked if we can go once a year and I can't say I won't try.
This is a pic I found from Dec when we went for a hike with friends and all the kids wanted to pose with the coyote statue.
No comments:
Post a Comment