Friday, May 18, 2012

Something you made

I've always enjoyed making things with my hands. My skill and ability don't always match up to my desire but I go through spurts where I feel compelled to make something and then after I complete that thing I don't do anything for awhile.

I like to make food like a strawberry bisque


crafts like flower balls or banners


decorations/artwork


in college not only did I get to take this picture but I was able to develop and print it myself in a photo lab

But more important than any of those I enjoy making memories the most. When we leave this world we get to take the knowledge we have obtained and the memories we've made. So shout out to all my friends and family - I just want to spend time with you and make some good memories that I can recall later in life. What we do doesn't really matter just that we have a good time.

No comments: