Friday, May 04, 2012
Fun
This is B's first time getting into Mama's makeup. It happened last week and when I first saw her I said "J look at B". To which he rightly answered, "Should I get the camera"? (Side bar: I realized this day that amazingly, E has never done this. Who else is shocked?)
Fun is being able to laugh at the silly things your kids do. I am truly amazed at some of the funny things they say and do. They keep me entertained which is great for diffusing the impatience and exhaustion that also accompanies raising them.
Fun is also getting to see them accomplish something for the very first time, seeing and feeling their excitement as they realize they can do more than they originally thought possible.
This is E's first time riding her bike without training wheels. Those that know her know that balance and coordination are not her main talents so this was a big deal for her. Now we just need to teach her to stop and steer. Shortly before this picture I was informed by J that she had run straight into the back of a parked car (no vehicular damage done) and shortly after this picture she did the same to my car in the driveway (also no damage).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WOW! i don't think any of my kids have discovered make-up and the fun mess it is....thankfully! And YAY for E and her new skiiz!
Post a Comment