So I thought I was done, but another challenge has been thrown down. In April I let the pictures do most of the talking and I hope you (whoever actually reads my blog) enjoyed it.
For May I am going to go a little deeper. Stay with me if you want to know what I really think. I may not be able to wax philosophical for every day and I don't plan on taking every image I post. Feel free to comment and share your thoughts as well. People rarely comment on personal blogs any more and I have to say I miss it a little.
So here goes...
PEACE is what I strive for.
I enjoy personality tests and according to "The Color Code" I am a Blue and we seek for harmony and fairness and are peacemakers. I am also a Libra, my Zodiac sign, and we seek equality, balance and harmony. See a pattern? Now, to clarify, I don't live and die by such labels but I find them interesting, especially when they seem to fit.
The earlier part of my life was quite, let's say, strange and dramatic, so for a girl who apparently inherently just wants peace I struggled to find true joy and meaning in life. I eventually was given a great gift; the chance to get to know someone who could change me forever, to show me what true joy is and how to have it amidst the trials that grow and refine us. His name is Jesus Christ and He is what has given my heart Peace. I still have struggles, I still get down on myself. The difference now is that I know things will eventually be ok, that someone has walked where I have fallen and that He will help me back up and point me towards home.

1 comment:
I am so excited to see this deeper challenge! I don't know why no one comments anymore. I love following your blog, I read it! This is going to be fun!
Post a Comment