Friday, E's actually Bday, we took strawberry, heart fudge treats to her preschool class. They sang to her and she got a special Bday sticker. After school we went for her 5 yr well visit. She is about 75% in weight and literally off the charts (unmeasurable in %) for height. Anyone else not surprised? Later we all went out to diner with her Nana, who hooked her up with the cute, pink shirt she's wearing in the pictures below, some bubbles and a super Magna Dooldle.
Before...
After...
J, my mom and I also got her and B a combined present. They love to jump! (this is the marketing picture)
E had a great time with her cousins. After cake they went to our neighborhood park and had rolling-down-the-hill races.
It was a 2 day E-celebration. I'm pretty sure she felt loved and that was the best gift of all. We love you big girl!

1 comment:
Cake looks yum! Good job. I cant believe how quick they grow up. Its really them that show me how quickly time goes by. Its been so long since we have seen you. Grateful for blogs. :)
Post a Comment