Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 1: 15 facts about me

1. I am obsessed with all things chapstick, lipgloss, or lipstick - gotta keep my puckerers soft.
2. I get excited to try new mint toothpaste variations - with scope, herbal, freshening, invigorating,etc.
3. I am a bit of a tv addict and constantly try to reform myself.
4. My Grandma was my rock and literally willed me into the woman I am with positive speak, never-ending love and acceptance.
5. I've been an only child, the youngest child and the oldest child - in that order.
6. J and I dated for just over 5 months, broke up for 4, dated another ~2 months before being engaged for about 3 months and finally married Nov.6th, 2004.
7. Throughout my childhood and adolescence I wanted to be a marine biologist, dancer, singer , actress, writer, photographer and mother.
8. Growing up, friends were the people I confided in the most but since being married it's all about family.
9. I have lived in California, Michigan, West Virginia, Tennessee (the ghetto side not the country) and Arizona - and no I was not a military kid.
10. Neither my first nor my middle name was chosen as a family legacy or tribute - my mom just liked the way they sounded.
11. My ancestors are from Transylvania.
12. I am 5'6 with brown hair and brown eyes because, as my mom told me growing up, I am "full of it" - Do you feel the love?
13. I am an organized and neat person which also gives the bonus appearance of cleanliness.
14. I love to read: fiction, self-help, biographies, religious, classics, fantasy and sometimes the dictionary. Noticeably absent from my to-read list is political and anything with Fabio on the cover.
15. The majority of the Disney or animated movies and accompanying soundtracks I own were purchased LONG before I had children including "The Care Bear Movie" which I made J watch with me when we were dating - yes that man really loves me.

No comments: