Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh.

This particular image is from my life in Memphis from an instance when my roommate, Shauna, tried to wrap me into my room. I totally busted her trying to do it but was a good sport and we acted like I was stuck anyway. This picture makes me laugh because it just reminds me of all the silly things we did together. That girl was crazy. It was all her...okay maybe a little bit of it was me too. She would stack pillows from the floor to the ceiling outside the bathroom door when I was taking a shower so that I would have to fight my way out. Our group of friends had impromptu pillow fights probably more than was appropriate for 20 yr olds and we were always actin' a fool for whoever had the camera. Good times.

No comments: