Thursday, March 24, 2011

A first

One of my newest obsessions is printables/subway art which if you don't know is basically themed words you frame and voila you have instant holiday decor. For Easter all I have been finding are phrases like bunny, eggs, chocolate, hunt, basket etc. I found this unacceptable as I try hard each year to ensure my daughters know the REAL reason we celebrate certain holidays. Valentine's and St Patrick's Day may be just fun but Easter should and is different. It is a time to rejoice  for Christ rose triumphant from the grave so that we all may have that same gift.

I had no idea I was going to preach today in blog land but really I just came to show you the first printable I have made. I'm sure it could be better (since my font list is limited and finicky) but will be happy to display it in a few weeks. Feel free to copy and save it for yourself if you like it. It is in 5x7 format.

No comments: