Miss B is 8 months old now and I just can't believe how fast the time has gone. It seemed slower with E but I guess life is getting busier every year. B loves her solids. Fruits are her favorite and she tolerates the vegetables if I mix them with fruit. Gerber puffs are like baby crack, just as they were for E. Several things happened simultaneously to where she is drinking formula bottles as well as nursing. This has turned out to be a blessing in that it has given me peace of mind when I have to leave her for my church calling responsibilities or for work ( I started doing some book keeping and while I am learning the ropes I have to go into an office but eventually I will be able to do the majority of it from home. J has been amazing help picking up my slack at home).
She is on the verge of breaking an upper tooth, she crawls everywhere but loves to stand up as well.

This is the face I get to see every morning with her arms casually slung over the crib railing- love it!

She can pull up on just about anything and can even cruise a few steps here and there. She is just over 18 lbs. She can wave her hand but we're not convinced she knows that it means anything. She has figured out how to make the wabba wabba sound by bouncing her hand over her mouth.
E said she was done with summer because it was "hot many days" and I agreed. Here she is in her cute fall dress. I love this time of year: the colors, the smells, the crisp chill in the air. It invigorates me where summer makes me sluggish. Happy Autumn!!
Random Cuteness:

Chef B (her sister titled her thus)
Here is E at 8 months to compare. I think they are really starting to look different now.
1 comment:
Very different and unique kids, but still related. I need to meet this little Miss B! :) Its nice to see your updates and see that life is well. HOpe your work turns out as a great thing for you. Working from home would be good. Tell my cousin hello! xo
Post a Comment