Tuesday, September 08, 2009

If a picture is worth a thousand words....

what's a video worth??




Baby is measuring exactly to it's due date and seemed to be enjoying itself kicking and swallowing. I love that you can see the little heart beating.

5 comments:

lrbodine said...

Cute profile and I love the little heartbeating also! If I had to make a guess right now - I am going to say boy. But ask me again in a few weeks and I might change my mind!

Anonymous said...

OMG that's so cute. After my u/s I was kinda wishing I would've taken a disc with me. Yay for babies :)

MommyMert said...

YEA! Love it! :)

(so... my word verification word is pergo, I swear it said prego for a sec. hahaha...)

Brenda said...

So exciting! I haven't made a guess yet as to what you are having because I want to know how your are feeling? Are things different this time around? Please let us know.

Josiah & Bridgette Ridley said...

That is just about the coolest thing that I've ever seen. Congrats on another little one joining your family.

E is looking more and more like J! She's adorable! :o)