Thursday, February 12, 2009

Stats and play time

So E went to the doctor today and he said (I'm not kidding) that she has no choice but to be a model when she grows up because she only weighs 27.2 lbs and is already 37.25 inches tall. I'm raising an amazon woman. I think she has other options though: basketball or volleyball star, tree trimmer, giraffe feeder, really the world is her oyster.

Last week we went to a place called Toy Town Playcenter with some friends. It was a good 35 minute drive but was a very cute place. It has several different play stations, like a kitchen, library, police station, princess dress up room, plus a bounce house and other toys. Once you're in you can stay as long as you want. I literally had to take her screaming out the door because she didn't want to leave, but nap time is sacred and we don't miss it unless absolutely necessary.

this is the only time I hope she gets into a cop car
look how well they are sharing
E loves play kitchens
Snow White, Belle and Cinderella

No comments: