So anyway, our family went to the Aviary park in Gilbert a few weekends ago and as we walked around I had a wonderful time "finding" pictures of plants and animals. I've included just a few of my discoveries. (Some of the pictures loaded the wrong way and I don't know how to fix it, so try turning your head on a few of them....)
Wednesday, February 06, 2008
Nature for free
At times I forget that I'm a photographer at heart, until I find myself gazing at a flowering bush or an old, eccentric tree wishing I had my camera. I'm not a technical photographer and I don't mind imperfect pictures, which is probably why I shied away from wedding and family portraiture; that market, rightly so, demands consistency. I prefer to go and "find" the picture rather than forcing it onto film (or an SD card these days).
So anyway, our family went to the Aviary park in Gilbert a few weekends ago and as we walked around I had a wonderful time "finding" pictures of plants and animals. I've included just a few of my discoveries. (Some of the pictures loaded the wrong way and I don't know how to fix it, so try turning your head on a few of them....)



So anyway, our family went to the Aviary park in Gilbert a few weekends ago and as we walked around I had a wonderful time "finding" pictures of plants and animals. I've included just a few of my discoveries. (Some of the pictures loaded the wrong way and I don't know how to fix it, so try turning your head on a few of them....)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Christina...good to see you! Your little one is just adorable! Thanks for finding me! We should get together and talk photography!
Hey Christina! I am semi-new to this blogging this as well... in fact I have no idea how you even like have that list of people on the side of your blog, lol. I didn't know so many people in our ward were on here! I've been having fun stalking people now ;) Anyway just wanted to say love your pictures!
Hey, I'm so glad you added a link to our blog.. when I get around to it, I'll add yours!! Its hard to beleive we are so grown up ..!
Post a Comment