Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I've Been Tagged...

5 Things on my to do list:
1. sew the lace back on my tank top (need help on that one)
2. make a quilt out of my old fav t-shirts (see #1 aside)
3. play more with E
4. do more spontaneous, quirky things for J
5. give more service

5 Jobs I've had:
1. Dental front office coordinator
2. For Rent and Inter-State Studio photographer
3. Old Navy customer service rep
4. Wherehouse Music csr
5. Applebee's hostess

5 Places I've lived:
1. Mesa AZ
2. Memphis, Collierville, Germantown and Raleigh TN
3. Hurricane WV
4. San Jose CA
5, Hastings MI (part-time)


5 Favorite Snacks:
1. chocolate anything!
2. mint chocolate chip ice cream (the green kind)
3. fruit salad (just fresh fruit and a splash of juice)
4. chips and cheesy bean dip
5. mint gum

5 Things you would do if you were a billionaire:
1. travel the world
2. pay off my mom's house
3. set up an educational fund for E
4. give tons of money and time to charity
5. buy a house and a new Honda

5 Things you may not know about me:
1. I love reading classic books (and new ones)
2. I am a chapstick/lipstick/lip gloss addict
3. I would like to get another degree in Psychology
4. I wish I were 2 inches taller (easier to kiss J)
5. I love to collect quotes ( I have a 3in binder full of them)

Tag! You're it! Ashley C, Cassie R, Lauren O, Leah D

No comments: